Sunday, September 11, 2011

merepek jelaa

Begin with the boring mood for quite a long time. I had finished playing DOTA also all my meals for tonight before proceed for this post but then still got idea for the entry today.
It is awkward for me as i had finished many things but then no idea comes out.
it is suppose to be brilliant mind i got now.

Erm , in the beginning of this morning an unexpected moments happen , I was being scold by my 'mom' . Entering the class LATE with a SLEEPY eyes i was behaving in a rude way. I jsut think that it shouldn't be a bigger thing but turn to be the un expected one.

proceed to the next story. attendance book must be filled with the responsibility. but then , no comment la. pegi la mampos sama itu attendance book. malas aku nk kesah.
yang aku tau tk datang bersebab kecuali la klo yg btul2 malas tu. hahaha
tp tu la. remaja kan. tp tu la skang ni aku banyak sangat penyakitnya.

next , life : loner always be loner . but but but , always happy and awesome.
having the 'families' around me and its fulfill my wishes always. the right is yet to come. one day , just wait the most outstanding one. hahahah.

thats all. tu jela. sampai sini jela. apa lagi kau nak ? penat dh tulis ni. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment